There was a huge response to the recent Big Staff Health Quiz with no less than 767 staff trying to win one of the many prizes. The quiz was published on the staff intranet and paper copies were also circulated to staff who don’t have regular access to a PC.
The Health Promotion team would like to thank all the staff who took part. The feedback and information provided has generated useful data which will help inform future improvements. The Healthy Working Lives Planning Group is currently reviewing all of the information provided by local staff to identify the key issues and future actions to improve staff safety, health and wellbeing.
The Autumn 2016 issue of Staff News also contained a feature about the national Healthy Working Lives (HWL) Award along with details of who you can contact with ideas, comments or suggestions. In addition, the Planning Group has been busy collating evidence for the re-accreditation of the HWL Bronze & Silver awards, both of which have been successfully maintained.
Some of the lucky winners of the Big Staff Health Quiz are pictured below and details of all the winners were published on the staff intranet.
Left to right
- Val Judge, Staff Nurse – Reiki blessed bracelet from Soul Sonja;
- Lesley MacKenzie, Health Visitor – Transformation Card from Rezults, Falkirk;
- Shirley Anne Farmer, Nursing Assistant – Cake voucher from Cakes by Maureen;
- Anne Farmer, Senior Dietitian – Kindle Fire from RVS;
- Ursula Mackintosh, A & E Consultant – £50 from Unison Forth Valley – donated to Adult emergency and trauma centre in Blantyre, Malawi.
- Alison Porteous, Senior Community Dietitian – family swimming pass from The Peak, Stirling;
- Annie Gibbs, Community Psychiatric Nurse – gift voucher from Waitrose / John Lewis.